AGA 3 SERIES ER3 100-4I
Call for more info - (01392) 878262
Where beauty meets utility in a cooker that has the essential features every cook relies on. Controllable and practical and with the kind of design values you’d expect, the new AGA 3 Series is the addition you’ll want in your kitchen today and every day.
The new electric AGA eR3 100-4i offers everyday control and boasts a host of useful features, including a patented hotplate, an optional timer and higher temperatures and better performance than many other range cooker on the market. Great attention has been paid to even the smallest of details, such as the stylish and branded handrail, ensuring this is a cooker that is built for life.
The hotplate operates using a powerful heating element and can be set to either boiling or simmering setting. Around the outside of the actual hotplate is a further usable cooking area. This area can be used to simmer on when the hotplate is set to boil, and as a warming plate when the hotplate is in simmering setting. When set to boiling setting the hotplate reaches temperature in around 15 minutes from cold, while the simmering setting reaches temperature in around 12 minute
Boiling function – The boiling plate is the hotter of the two settings. From cold, the boiling plate takes approximately 15 minutes to reach its operating temperature.
Simmering function– The simmering plate is the cooler of the two settings. From a cold start, the simmering plate will achieve its operating temperature in about 12 minutes.
This new touch-control AGA induction hotplate features a two-zone large pan area suitable for two pans, or an induction suitable griddle or fish kettle.
Low temperature function:
- One level for defrosting or melting (44 °C)
- Level for warming up and keeping warm (70 °C)
- Option: third warming level for simmering (94 °C)
- Boil detection with water
- Heating up to a frying temperature
- Time functions
- Keep simmering or re-boil powerfully
- Boil dry detection
- Permanent pot detection
- Bridge/booster function
- 1: Cast iron oven which can be set to roasting or baking mode
- 2: Cast iron simmering oven
- 3: A cavity for cookware storage
- 4: Steel warming oven
- I: Two-zone induction hotplate
- BP/SP: Boiling plate/simmering plate
This cooker has two cast iron ovens located on the left hand side and controlled by rotary control, as well an additional option of a programmer/timer device for the top oven. Using the control knob on the far left of the top plate, the top oven can be set to roasting, baking or the off setting. The roasting and baking settings can be achieved from cold in around one hour. The lower simmering oven can also be up to full temperature in around one hour. The baking setting will provide a ‘warm to touch’ feel.
The warming oven is heated by an element and is turned on using a separate switch on the top right of the appliance.
This cavity is a handy storage space to keep all of your AGA baking tray and pans.
Warming oven – The warming oven is heated by an element and is turned on using a separate switch on the top right of the appliance.
Roasting setting– Roasts and grills beautifully and is big enough to fit a 13kg (28lbs) turkey. Radiant heat means food keeps its natural succulence and flavour.
Baking setting– Heated to an ideal moderate baking temperature – ideal for cakes, biscuits and bread.
Simmering oven – Simmers perfectly by constantly maintaining the oven at just the right temperature for long, slow cooking. This develops flavours and will make even the toughest cut of meat melt-in-the-mouth tender.
Warming oven – Designed to warm plates and serving dishes, to rest meat before carving and to keep food warm, prior to serving, for a limited period of time. Food should not be left in there indefinitely and certainly not for any longer than two hours.
Cookware Storage – This cavity is a handy storage space to keep all of your AGA baking tray and pans.
- Patented hotplate that can be set to either simmering or boiling mode
- An oven that can be set for roasting or baking
- A simmering oven and a useful warming oven
- A handy cavity to store all of your cookware items
- A state-of-the-art two-zone induction hob – complete with bridging feature, allowing you to use a griddle plate, fish kettle or other large cookware
- No regular servicing required
- 32 amp supply plus 13 amp supply
- In room venting, no external flue required
- 5 years parts and 1 year labour
- Depth excluding handles 634mm
- Height 913mm
- Width 984mm
- Weight 310kg
- Warming Oven
- Warming Oven Depth 471mm
- Warming Oven Height 258mm
- Warming Oven Width 351mm
Aubergine, Black, Blush Pink, Cream, Dark Blue, Dartmouth Blue, Dove, Heather, Linen