Want to breathe life into your old AGA?
Moved into your dream house but the AGA is in need of repair or some serious TLC?
Wishing your AGA was a different fuel type to gain more flexibility and less maintenance?
Just plain bored of your AGA’s colour?
Garton King offers a comprehensive site visit at which we will closely inspect your cooker and then provide you with a quote to make your AGA cook & feel like new again! There is a charge for this service.*
Services offered include: –
- Replacement enamel parts e.g. top and front plates, doors and lids
- Repair/replacement of internal parts
- AAUP – AGA Authentic Upgrade – Oil to Electric AIMS (AGA Intelligent Management System); Gas to Gas AIMS and 13 AMP Electric to Electric AIMS
- Cooker rebuilds, recommissioning and relocations onto a prepared site
- Retro fit Integrated AGA Modules***
- AGA Boiler replacement/removal
- AGA Safety Tests
If owning an AGA is a new experience for you, for a nominal fee** we can visit to guide you through the cooker, give it a comprehensive service and also get it up and running for you.
Or if your old AGA is sadly beyond repair we can offer you up to £1,500 as a trade-inn allowance against the purchase of one of AGA’s fabulous new cookers!
For more details, to book your site visit or if you have any questions please call us on 01392 254945 or 01392 878262, visit us in store at 19 North Street in central Exeter or at our Darts Farm Showroom or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*£60 non-refundable fee payable in advance for a site visit.